With the ability to record up to 1164 hours of footage from eight cameras at any one time, Brigade’s systems act as a witness, providing indisputable evidence in the case of false claims, incidents or vandalism whilst also supporting the driver, who is often the subject of increased scrutiny.
The MDR-404-500 can be connected to four cameras with a 500GB hard drive and the MDR-408-1000 to eight cameras with a 1TB hard drive.
- Disprove false claims such as ‘crash for cash’ scams
- Protection for drivers who may be wrongly accused
- Provides irrefutable evidence for insurance and legal proceedings
- Aids and encourages driver best practice, so less vehicle damage and accidents
- Enables more effective driver training
- Vandalism deterrent
- Helps to lower insurance premiums
- Peace of mind for passengers, drivers and companies
Why Brigade’s system?
- Suitable for all applications
- Improved resolution
- Built in GPS for recording speed and location
- Easily downloadable footage onto a USB storage device or a PC/laptop
- Robust design, built to withstand vehicle movements associated with harsh terrains
- Simultaneous mirror recording onto a built-in SD card, to guard against data loss in the event of a hard drive failure
- Footage protected with a non-visible digital watermark, meaning files that have been tampered with are easily detectable
- Greater flexibility and configurability
- Audio functionality
- Fully compatible with Brigade’s Backeye®360 system
Download the MDR Brochure