Brigade Electronics Group PLC takes the safety and wellbeing of its employees very seriously.
In line with our values, we have completed comprehensive risk assessments for Brigades spaces and operations across the UK. Brigade follows the guidance issued by the UK Government, Public Health England (PHE), Health and Safety Executive (HSE), and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
We have completed comprehensive risk assessments of all our UK spaces and have identified a range of controls to manage the risk of Covid-19 cross-contamination and transmission.
- As a result of the risk assessments, Brigade has implemented (where reasonably practicable) a range of controls which include:
- We have enabled clinically vulnerable and high-risk employees to work from home.
- We have enhanced cleaning, handwashing, and hygiene procedures in line with official guidance for all our spaces.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m social distance in the workplace.
- Where social distancing is not always possible, we have put in place measures to manage transmission risk including limiting the number of employees in workspaces, one-way traffic systems where practicable, and providing and encouraging the use of face coverings.
- We have increased the level of signage in the workplace to ensure that social distancing and hygiene standards are observed.
- We have provided information, instruction and training to ensure employees are fully aware of the precautions needed to control transmission.
- We are limiting the number of employees working in offices and where work can be carried out from home this is positively encouraged.
- We also monitor the implementation of the controls across the company and compliance is tracked and reported.
Risk assessments are reviewed and updated on a regular basis by the Health & Safety Committee to ensure controls are still relevant and being implemented.
We are more than happy to and encourage sharing of risk assessments to ensure best practices are maintained throughout the industry, please contact Thomas Schmidt (Group Quality Manager).